EMERGENCY AND LONG-TERM RENTALS
When Critical Process Are Threatened by the Loss of Compressed Air, We Are Always There 24/7/365 to Deliver the Right Rental Solution for You.
Misr Compressor has the largest rental inventory—ready when you need them. Our rental fleet contains compressors through Oil Injected rotary screw Compressors, variable speed compressors, Refrigerant Dryers and Air Receivers. These compressors often end up paying for their rental costs in energy savings—providing a rental unit and saving you money at the same time.
If you have an emergency and need a rental unit fast we can help! We offer a wide range of high quality, well maintained units that can get you back up and running quickly.
|By Horsepower||By CFM|
|5 hp||18 cfm|
|10-15 hp||35-56 cfm|
|20-25 hp||77-95 cfm|
|30-40 hp||127-153 cfm|
|50-60 hp||194-237 cfm|
|75 hp||320 cfm|
|100 hp||446 cfm|
|150 hp||743 cfm|
In order to choose the correct air compressor rental for your needs, you should consider three factors:
- Capacity: This involves the number of tools that the air compressor will be able to power. More tools mean more capacity needed, which is correlated to the amount of air that a unit can produce. Larger projects will need equipment that can handle a greater air capacity.
- Pressure: While most tools need a pressure of 90 PSIG to work optimally, some require less or more. We’ll be able to help with this measurement, simply let us know the tools you’ll be using to be powered by the air compressor.
- Power: The third factor of a rental compressor is its power needs, measured in horsepower (HP). Higher capacity and higher pressure requires more horsepower, and we’ll be able to recommend a compressor that factors this in.
The benefits of choosing Misr Compressor for your rental needs include:
- 24/7 availability
- Over 30 compressors in fleet at any given time
- 5hp-300hp available
- Fixed and Variable speed screw compressors available
- Compressed air dryers available
- Delivery and pick up offered
- Short-term or long-term rentals